20091211

Today [heavy on sarcastic parody]

There are a million blogs out there where people write about nothing, that is what the do what they wear. I'm gonna give it a go. Just for the hell of it. They do have thousands of readers, and I have like... four? Or something...

As always I am wearing black BDU pant's. They're very practical, and helped me transport my sick leave note from the doctor's office all the way home. These specific pants were bought at H&M's here in Oslo, and they are really comfortable. (For instance they come with button down fly, instead of a zipper.) My feet were of course enclosed in black vegan boots with steel toes, while making this journey. It aint shoes, if it can't crush a skull. That's what I always say. I got them from veganessentials.com. A very good website for people with a conscience.
I am also very pleased with the black hoodie I bought on e-bay the other day. It has a nice Laibach logo and everything. Goes well with my shaved head and face. The logo is printed on in some plastic material, in silver and white, and appears sturdy. The hoodie itself is very comfortable, and fits like a glove. (A roomy glove that is, it is XL). And it makes me look very manly, or so I hear.

My outfit is not only perfectly color coordinated, but a fashion statement that says something very real about the modern day urban anarchist. It's militant, it's warm and very comfy.

Did I mention I quit my job today?

So come on, lay me down with a million readers. Make me Perez Hilton!

3 comments:

Batcheeba said...

:D Fashionista!

ida said...

Nå venter jeg bare på YouTube-videoene hvor du forteller hva du spiste i dag og hvorfor lyserosa lipgloss er helt ut.

Gleder meg til Thule Talks Fashion-bloggen kommer.

Thule said...

Men den eneste lipglossen jeg har erfaring med er sort... Hm... :/