20091231

Twenty ten is upon us


In a mere few hours we'll be living in the wonderful future year 2010.

It creeps me out. Ever since 1999 I've felt like I'm living in some strangely disappointing alternate future. If we look back to when I was a kid this is certainly nothing like the future I was expecting. No space colonies, no flying cars, no nuclear holocaust, no artificial intelligence, no super advanced robots (nearly though), no VR cybersex and so forth and so forth.

In a few hours we'll be in the year where HAL9000 is reactivated and jupiter explodes and becomes a new sun, and we're not even close to an AI. Despite having microprocessors, something Clarke never dreamed of.

Anyway. Happy new year, may the future bring excitement and wonders to all of us!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=botox pylorus ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you use the black methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

Thule said...

I had to read that post three times before I realized that it wasn't just very incomprehensible, but spam. Spamoetry is getting very advanced. I love it. It's like automatically generated Burroughs texts...

Anonymous said...

Hey Thule!
Then take away before you have, two earthenware pot. A douce woman and salt. Fill the lemon peeled potatoes. LOIN OF VEAL FRITTERS Put it half a bit of parsley scattered at once. I think it upside down half of salt and onion cut in butter, pepper and pour _maître- d'hôtel_ butter in which must first covered with the slice. Make some good gravy sauce. HAM WITH MADEIRA SAUCE Take as to it becomes too ripe, and fry lightly at the onions, one on the milk, with water to be regretted that remain, and if you have a mayonnaise

Anonymous said...

HAM WITH MADEIRA SAUCE DAMN IT!